|
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Tmr is bio & geog p2. HELLO? Are they trying to kill us? Oh, I think not actually. It's more like...Me: I think the purpose of O'Levels is to shave ten years off our lives. KL: That's how they curb ageing population. How true. I still have like 500 chapts of bio un-studied and about 3.5 out of 5 chapts of geog untouched. I think Im not gonna go for the bio test tmr. I think Im gonna get a panic attack and faint in the middle of the test so that when I regain conscious there will only be 5 mins left and I would have only done 2 questions. I think I will fall so sick that I wouldnt be able to study for 2 months. I think Im gonna get L1R5 54. I think Im gonna be whipped for gettting so Goddamnit. Let me fucking die. Kidding really. I just feel the need to swear and expel all that negativity from within me. Now, feast on this clip of profanities and beeps. Marvelous aint it? It won the 16th place on E!'s Most Outrageous TV Moments. Im ready to go study till my balls pop. Eyeballs I mean. Go me. Im so anxious for o's to finish. Nov 17 is the sacred day. Me and my buds are gonna go pierce our ears again and again and again. Then, we are hopping to catch The Grudge 2. Hopefully we can watch the midnight one. :D This serves as a motivation for me actually. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |