|
Sunday, November 05, 2006
WHOOTS! I finally got my blog to work after like 732456395 tries. The freaking HowToMakeLove kept screwing up, making me so pissed that I decided that blogspot is bad. So I was messing around at http://www.myspace.com/apocryphall . But after using it for some time, I realize that it is actually fundamentally evil. Can't understand why there are people who like to impersonate others online. Shouldnt you be proud that you're you? Still, ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST if you have myspace. *toothy grin*Okay, so after some reflecting, I decided that blogspot isnt so bad afterall. Since I have successfully gotten this up! La La La. Thus, Im deviating from myspace from now. Anyway, my parents brought me to this vegetarian eh.. foodshop? And I looked up and saw this. ![]() Yes, Take Vege is the stall/shop name. Talk about creativity man. I was totally like -_-". Had to hide my grin whenever I saw those people walking around with aprons which had the stall/shop name printed on it. Yes, these sort of little things amuse me. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
