|
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Now I know why there's a phrase "killer heels". What killers heels are indeed. Im officially limping today. Heels sucks. I dont know how kl can run gracefully at top speed wearing heels while I run like a bloody chicken with disjointed legs.Prom wasnt that great but at least I dont regret going and wasting so much money. Thou kl and ser who were on my left were almost dozing off. We were slightly late 'cause there's many other people who also have their prom and we had to wait for our turn for the makeup and hairstyling. But we pale in comparrison to the Tardy Queen Ven & Co. They like only came after the second dish was served. Tsk. Oh speaking of the makeup and hairstyling, I must say it's a piece of art. There were 3 artist who does their magic. Me and Ser were done by the same one so we have "smokey eyes" cause the guy likes "smokey eyes". So we ended up smoking hot! Hahah. He asked me what style I want and I said "Gothic", hence the results. I dont know if he put the flower on my head as a joke or not, but since its something I have never had before, so why not? kl had the best artist out of the three and her hairstyle is so cool. trish and maggie had simpler hairdos 'cause maybe that artist not very power. Then we all had fairy dust (glitter actually) sprinkled on us and our hair before we left the shop. All in all, THE WHOLE GANG WAS SMOKING HOT. People were really staring as we walked in. Muahahahahhaha. Anyway, the Alma Maters for this year are Zavier(4L, NCC) and Peck Huang (4J, Netball). Post-prom was seriously awful. With our feet hurting like crazy and no available cab to hail... it really sucks. I should have just gone kl house for sleepover even when my parents did not allow. They probably wouldnt notice me gone until the next morning. It just sucks so much. After prom ended, we were walking along Orchard and twice strangers came up to talk to us. They are foreigners and they are really nice and friendly. Basically they just asked where were we going etc. One even said, "Nice thing on your head." *beams* Comments gathered from people regarding my look: kl: contestant from SuperBand winnie: transsexual wm: sluty sometimes (o.O) I do admit that I look a little drrraaaaaagggggg. Anyway, Im starting work tomorrow as a promoter for this softlan fabric softener. I will be on my feet for 8 hrs but the pay is worth it. Hopefully, I will be able to speak fluently, communicate with people well and not mumble. The curse of being the only child: my speech sucks & I often cant find the right thing to say. Why? Nobody at home to talk to. More prom photos later. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |