|
Saturday, November 25, 2006
The past few days have pretty much been the same and I predict so will the next few days. Im glued to the comp despite the fact that there's pretty much nothing to do (actually there is some but Im not in the mood to do them). I want to swim but I cant 'cause of my ear. I want to play basketball but I cant cause my bball is currently more flat than me (if thats possible). I dont wanna join Winnie and the others for group bball 'cause its been MONTHS since I had a proper game and I dont wanna embarrass myself. So basically Im at home shooting insects which have taken resident on my window still with a water gun. They are lengthening their "home" now as I type and the last time I checked, the number of insects has increased from 3 to 5.There used to be holiday homework which kept me occupied during these long days but now I have none. Thou, not regrettably, I dont miss them at all. *beams* Luckily for me, I managed to find jobs. Well, my mother found them for me actually. She seems more excited than me over the idea of me working. Also, her colleague who hired me for one of the jobs is an ex-RVian! *gasp* (._.)" Next week is probably gonna be somewhat hectic. Prom & work & all. I believe that Im a good fortune teller because I foresee that in about 1 month and a few days from now, I will be exclaiming how fast the holidays had passed and perhaps complaining about my new school. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |