|
Monday, December 11, 2006
Bits of things happened over the last few days but I didnt get a chance to blog about it so...long post ahead. Besides, even thou I typed this entry like sometime ago, nasty dictionary.com was down and I dont want to post something with ten thousand mistakes.Last Sunday I probably wouldnt want to work as a promoter for something inedible again. Seriously tough. And it doesnt help that Im a shy person. The good thing is, you get to see all types of people. There was this couple, a pretty blonde babe and a hooked-nose dude at the ice cream section. As they were deep in discussion, the blonde babe flipped up her shirt to show the guy her stomach (probably saying that ice cream will make her fat). And man, MY EYES POPPED OUT. She has this... FRICKING TONED ABS. It's not those manly chocolate-bars kind, but the femininely shaped kind. IM SO ENVIOUS. She should be mounted on a pedestal and worshipped. I must work on mine. :/ Then on the mrt, I saw four males and 2 females. 2 couples, 2 lonely dudes. They were dressed up in a really cool way, kinda punk, but Spore-Style, not those hardcore punkers. So of course I was really interested and kept stealing glances at them. Then, after several peeps from under my yankees cap, I realized something. There's actually 3 MALES, 3 FEMALES. And yes, it's indeed 2 couples. For those who still doesnt understand, YES, there's 1 les couple. Anyway, I was very intrigued by their dressing. Monday I went lunching with Ven, who I have not met for what it feels like 16 years. She still has this weird sense of humour that makes people go (-_-)" . Hahaha. I MISSED YOU. When I remember to, that is. :> Watched So You Think You Can Dance 2 on channel 5. I must say, I absolutely adore the Pussycats Dolls (not having les moments). Their sultry voices make good ear-candy and damn, their Booty-work IS EFFING GOOD. *applause & catcalls* Good abs muscles! Wonderful! I like Musa. He's such a great breakdancer. Tuesday Watched Victoria's Secrets Fashion Show 2006 on youtube! It's like super cool! The models and their accents, the outfits, the stage setting, the music, EVERYTHING. J Stam should really be raised to Angels status next year. Last year's show was more glam but I still enjoyed watching it alot. :D And Im a converted Justin T fan. Hehehe. Steamboat with class! Thou in the end, only a mere 1o people (counting me) turned up. Went kite flying first 'cause the guys were late. Thanks to my maniacal running and kl's great skills, we got it up and flying high. For steamboat, we had live prawns and crabs. The first prawn that Wayne attempted to throw into the pot, was very much alive and concious. So upon contact with the hot soup, it jumped right out, landing on our food, then twitched and jerked onto another plate along with several more bounces and jumps. This sudden show of acrobatics from the prawn induces loud sharp shrieks (namely from kl mag and ven I think) which results in lots of head-turning from the other tables. The rest of the time, it was pretty much uneventful unless you count our hopeless attempts at cooking the crabs. Des and the guys took like 3 crabs to chop up. But they returned to the table empty handed. And the reason is that they had apparently chopped the crab to mush and decided to throw the mush crab bits away. Ven is the Queen of Prawns. There was like a plateful of prawn shells in front of her. Today Watched Underworld: Evolution! It's super sexy and not gory at all. I like how the vampires & lycans eyes changes as they transformed. The ladies vampires always have this ethereal beauty to them. They have this whole package: pale/fair complexion, icy blue eyes and those sexy canines peeking out from their mouth (they often wouldnt/couldnt keep their mouth fully shut). For the guys vampires, they are just hairy. Like, always really hairy. Be it chest hair (most expose their chest), facial hair, hair etc. Scott Speedman (the male lead) would have been eye-candy if not for that disgusting mop of hair. Ugh. Fav song at the moment: Beware of the Dog by Jamelia |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |