|
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Anyway, Maggie sent me this email and I feel so disturbed looking at it. It's pictures of anorexic models and it really scares me. ![]() It's so totally unhealthy. Thou now if Im not wrong, there's a BMI limit for models since that time a model died on the runway. Ignore that little voice in your head telling you you're fat. Beauty comes from within. I just feel like saying all these since I watched Nip Tuck and how those people undergo surgery for the weirdest reasons. And I remember this line, "You can change how you look but not how you feel." But now, look at these angels of Victoria Secrets. :D ![]() Caroline Trentini ![]() Jessica Stam I bonded with Sonny the Sexperience over sex talks. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |



