|
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
![]() I wish that Im a cat with nine lives. So that at least I can stop fearing that I will die and just be gone from this world of mostly wonderful things. On Mon, went out to celebrate trish's bday as well as shop. I had to buy slippers and hence I will have to wear open-toed footwear. My only option was my heels which I had wore to prom. Being such a tall person with oddly sorta small feet, my sense of balance is terrible. When I board the mrt, I almost toppled over and break my neck and die 'cause of the damn heels. It was raining heavily as well. As I walked down the slippery slope, I almost slipped and break my neck and die 'cause of the damn heels. See? Dont I need to have more lives in case I so stupidly die in such an unusual way? Walked to Marina Square. Under encouragement from trish, she and I both ate the Great Dane from Anderson's Icecreams. Which basically meant three scoops of icecream EACH (note: we didnt share). Im lucky I didnt faint from overdose of icecream. trish has amazing appetide. She helped me finish my choco biscuit 'cause I was too bloated to. xuan was with us as well. mag & kl came to join us later in the evening. Basically we just eat, shop, talk. Not neccesary in that order. Today, I went to She-Who-I-Dont-Want-To-Type-Her-Name-Here's house to watch So You Think You Can Dance which she had helped me taped. After that, she tried to entertained me with RS and this hospital game but I wasnt very entertained. Anyway, thanks alot, She-Who-I-Dont-Want-To-Type-Her-Name-Here! :D ![]() (here, I've already changed out of heels :D ) |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |


