|
Sunday, December 17, 2006
![]() I've decided to post an icon or two along with my every posts. It's a huge shame to let these pretty icons that I found to rot in my computer and kept only for my own viewing pleasure. Nothing exciting happened over these few days. Thou on fri, me ven mag & chew went to this Victoria's Secrets warehouse sale at raffles. I expected to find lots of cool bras which I can buy, however, indeed I found lots of cool bras but are those which I cant buy. There's one with pretty patterns and colouring BUT, the part where it's suppose to cover your boob, instead of like cotton padding and such, it's just a piece of flimsy translucent cloth! Most of the pretty bras there are like that. So of course, I cant buy as HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO WEAR IT? Like, I wouldnt be able to fill the cup nicely. :( So we all end up buying the tees there instead. Im a movie junkie! Dont believe? Look. ![]() This is my room. My Wall of Favourites. Uhhuh. Pretty eh? My fav among the fav is of course the Underworld poster. I do dumb things all the time. One fine day, I was using my comp and decided to stick my thumbdrive in to check the stuff in it. Suddenly, Norton Antivirus alert me that MY COMP GOT A VIRUS. So I immediately surf the net for steps to remove it. Due to the lack of printer, I had to copy down parts of the intructions on paper. I spent 35mins to have a virus scan through my 166Thousand files. I did many other things. And after a long long time......... I realize that the VIRUS IS IN MY THUMBDRIVE and had not infected my comp! So actually all I had to do is to delete the file in my thumbdrive and there isnt a need for all that virus scan shit. wtf. Another dumb thing is I thought I borrowed 4 books from the library so that day I only return those 4. But as I was tidying my room, I found the fifth book! So now that book is still with me and it's already overdue. Argh. At least I will be out to celebrate trish's bday tomorrow. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |


