|
Friday, December 22, 2006
![]() Night at the Museum is uber cool. Watched it with eil, yn and mich, so it's double the fun. It's a cute movie. My fav characters? Jeff and Octavius (featured in pic above, Jeff is on the left). Jeff: Step aside Giganto! Larry: Hey Teenie, how's that sounds? Jeff: It hurts my feelings. Larry: Well, Giganto makes me feel like some sort of freak. Octavius: I will just call you Larry. Larry: Dont be kiss ass. :D I love this movie. I took a bus home with yn and at one point these two guys, I named them GuyA and GuyB board the bus and sat next to us. Soon, GuyA, who was sitting next to yn (i was in the corner), fell asleep and his head knocked yn's shoulders twice. Then, when yn had to alight, she accidently stepped on GuyB's foot. And GuyB that idiot was complaining so loudly that I can hear. GuyB: Wahlao, she stepped on my foot. My whole foot! (mutters something unintelligible) She wearing school shoes la! (mutters something again) (yn alighted from the bus, turned and smiled at me) GuyB: (who the whole time was still staring at yn) (to GuyA) Did you see that? Why did she smile at me? (sounds really puzzled) GuyA: (whispers) It's her friend there la. At that point, I really want to burst out laughing hysterically but I cant. So I had to bite my lips, cover my mouth and all that to hide my grin. HAHAHHAHAA. Thinking of Nip/Tuck makes me think of these as well... ![]() ![]() the lifeless eyes tells a story |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |




