|
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Tomorrow is my last day as a promoter. Im SUPER HAPPY CAN. Today there's this huge hulaboo but it's a long story. I feel bad lying about my pay to the other promoters but I would feel worse if I had told the truth.Anyway, I decided to start this thing which is called "Ha Ha Pictures (HHP)". Not a very creative name but that's all I can think of now. Appreciate suggestions thou. Pic 1: I found this on someone's livejournal. If you dont see what's so interesting about this pic, then please go far, far away from me. (click to enlarge) It's a picture of a menu found in China I think. ![]() Pic 2: What can I say man. ![]() Pic 3: It's a scene from ANTM. There's more than one girl in the showers thingy by the way. This pic just makes me laugh. ![]() Pic 4: IM GIVING THIS PIC "THE FUNNIEST PIC EVER" AWARD. Hehehe. :) If the characters in this pic is against the posting of this pic, I can take it down thou. ![]() But seriously, I find it really cute. :D That's all for this lame post. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |



