|
Monday, December 04, 2006
Was working on Fri, Sat & Sun as a promoter at Great World City. Let me show you how I felt.![]() This was taken when I was slacking in the toilet by the way. Being on my feet for 8hrs is too much, so I had to take occasional breaks to rest my poor feet by sitting on the toilet bowl. Besides, if anyone ask me why I took so long, I can just say I need to shit. Still, I think I have develop steel legs now. Most shoppers at Great World are foreigners (Blondes, Japanese, Arabian etc) and many just grabbed the detergent and hurried off before I could speak. Alot others kept asking me for directions (eg, "Where's the bread?") and walked away with an irritated look when I said Im not sure. HELLO? Cant they read the tag Im wearing which says "Promoter", not "Staff" or whatnot. So to make things more pleasant for myself, I had to go around the place and familiarize myself with where certain things are placed so that I can help these people. On the bright side, there are so many kids! The blonde kids are super cute! Friday: Saw a little boy called Shane. He was wearing all his clothes inside-out and running around. Also saw another boy who was wearing a soccer jersey with the name "Monster" and number 7 on his back. Saturday: This little girl had her hair in braids, wore a blue cap with "Singapore" printed on it and matching blue basketball jersey with "Singapore" printed on the front as well, along with number 7. Saw another guy with similar jersey and cap, just that his is blue. They are extremely adorable! There was also this hot hunky Brazilian dude too. :D Sunday: This dude said "good luck" to me while I was staring into space while waiting for people to look at the detergent. It puts me into such good mood that I cant stopped grinning. Of course there were other cute kids as well as Jap Uncles In Suits but I cant remember all. The other promoters there were friendly. At least I've got people to talk to. Nowadays, I have been obsessing over several things. First and foremost, ANTM (Im a member of FansOfRealityTv)! Followed by avatars/icons (my comp is filled with them), LEGO (I passed by this LEGO shop and decided to expand my collection. I love those plastic yellow-face little men! I must say the Bionicle collection is getting uglier and uglier thou. But I had the full set of the first series.) and lastly, movies!!! Speaking of that... I LOVE CASINO ROYALE! And I was so crazy over it that I took the 8Days sms thingy. AND I WON THE CONSOLATION PRIZE. MUAHAHAHA. IM SUPER HAPPY! It's Casino Royale premiums worth $100. La La La. I bonded with Oli over fourfour. (http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/antm/index.html) By the way yn, I decided that I kinda like that Oooh Oooh Tut Tut song afterall. It's so lame (to me sorta) that it makes me smile. Currently loving: You Know My Name by Chris Cornell |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
