<body>


Tuesday, January 09, 2007
BUY THE JJ LOVE FIESTA COUPONS FROM ME. ME. ME. ME. Especially the el people huh.. Dont try running away. I'm everywhere~ *snickers*

Yesterday, went back to RV to try sell the coupons. The RVians (epecially the lower sec ones) stared at us as if we are ten-eyed bugs. HMMM..

It was pretty boring 'cause most levels already had their breaks by the time we arrive so the canteen was pretty empty except for the tiny sec1s running around with their PSLs. Fastforward. Then I see my eL juniors and IM SO HAPPY. ning qian, ariel, yn, eil, ky, grace, hest, doro, wm, jose, weilin, micho macho, shihui, ting yun... Because I was feeling so high and it's almost impossible to high in JJ 'cause most people will just give you strange looks, I very enthusiastically ran to outside the drama studio where the sec1s are queuing for the eL auditions. I happily shouted "HELLO. JOIN EL. IT"S VERY FUN." to the sec1s there and the ones in front of me stuck their fingers into their ears (Im not even that loud, goodness).

So, basically my impression of sec1s is actually quite good, UNTIL, I read _____'s blog just now. THAT SEC1 REALLY SUCKS. A total asshole and obscenely ill-mannered. It's always the sec1 guys that are super immature and disgusting (I say this not just base on this incident). Anyway to _____, love ya lots and it's the inside that's important. You're a kind person and so much more.

Fastforward to today events. Today is the first day of lessons. My subject combi is Econs, Hist, ELit as H2 and Maths as H1. Anyway, PE had been renamed PC (Physical Conditioning) in JJ. And the things we had to do sucks? I hate running. But I wanna join either soccer, basketball or archery as my cca and the trainings for those cca means lots of running? ERM (._.)

During the first lit lesson, we were told that if we continue to stay in JJ (which I sincerely wants to), at the end of term2, there will be this Drama Festival. And I was like YAYNESS. Heard that there will be workshops to teach us how to make our class' plays better? YAY once again.

Anyway, during the orientation camp few days back, I kept hearing this teacher calling the Families 1 to 3, "Camp Alpha" and the Families 4 to 6, "Camp Edward". I was very puzzled and when I asked my buddy, she told me that it's some characters from somewhere. (Me: HUH?) But I didnt wanted to bother her anymore so I thought maybe it's characters from the Tim Burton movie, Edward Scissorshand. UNTIL TODAY. I found out that it's actually "Camp Alphonse" and "Camp Edward". It's named after characters from Full Metal Alchemist. I didnt watch the anime but I think the metal guy is pretty cute. :D

Currently loving "It's the end of the road" by Matt Goss. It's one of the songs that was played everytime someone gets eliminated in SYTYCD. Managed to get the whole song finally and the lyrics are really nice.

I stole this pic from connie's friendster. XD

Labels: , , , ,

“The wind assaulted my hair at 4:53 PM”

the demented
rveldds; jjvb

only asking for
constants to remain constant

alien-speak



to outer space
cherrie
cheryl
ee suan
eileen
grace (partner)
junkai
kailin
kwan
linda
maggie mee
michelle
ning qian
olivia
qianyue
qianzhi
serene
sheena
sheila
stella
sonjia
szeying
theresa
tricia
weilin
wesley
winnie
yining
zihui

Little People Street Art
PostSecret
Postcrossing

seen

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • November 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • July 2012


  • o' hail
    Designer: SPLASH!
    Resources: 1 | 2