|
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Im lazy to blog. Basically, had F1 dinner last friday, went for SHE concert on saturday, went for SHE autograph session on sunday. (._.) Im crazy.Been ponning lessons alot. Whopps! Fell asleep in at least one class everyday. Doze off for around half hour during elit lecture last friday. WHOPPS. Mengli told me that my head almost fall on Deepa's shoulders. Whopps Blue-eyed monster! Family dinner was great. THANKS TO THE OGLs, especially Xinyi. ;) SHE concert was damn good. Got really good seats. When SHE walked down the stage to the audience there, me and winnie and all the other fans rushed to the railings to shake their hands, but the damn railings was up to my groin or thigh there and some idiot almost pushed me over. It's sometimes unfortunate to be tall and skinny. I got a fright today when a guy walked out of the staff room just as I was decending the stairs from the cafe. He was very amused by my reaction that when I was waiting to scare Yunting outside the stairs at the PD block, he passed by and even entertained me by asking me to "try to scare him". I was like "LOL LOL LOL?" Love fiesta this saturday. Cant wait. WILL BE SEEING THE CRAZY GIRLS AND DARLING JUNIORS. Dang, I miss them (._.) O's results out next week. Im fricking scared. :S And very sad. Cant believe that I have been in JJ for a month already. It feels like I have known my OG mates for years. From what I know, it seems that most of them has a very high possibility that they wouldnt stay in JJ (i prob will since I do not have any particular jc that i wanna go). Aw, will miss them so. :( It's been a great one month. Bananas, in pyjamas, are chasing teddy bears~ :D |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |