|
Thursday, January 18, 2007
YES IM UPDATING. I didnt blog 'cause I was tired. Dont know why, just feel like sleeping alot. Not much details, just summary.Friday Ven Sunday Pop over to give Jose a tiny surprise and a present for her bday. The juniors all look so cute in their home clothes! LOL. Then, I rushed over to meet the others for BBQ at West Coast Park. It was raining and I was seriously not in the mood but the others insisted on it. -We didnt buy enough food. -Spend alot of money of pointless things (each person paid like $16 in total). -Guys spent a long time tying the lame ponchos (mag & xuan bought the wrong thing la, they bought TWO RAINCOATS) above the bbq pit and it turned out like this. ![]() (Mag's umbrella was attached right at the top, thou it cant be seen in the photo) -At first the guys thought the fire too small, so they add alot of fire starters and charcoal. But in the end, the fire became too big and our food was burned the moment we put it on the wire gauze. -Played with sparklers at night. -Marshmallows are nice. Then at night the guys wanted to play a bite-fries kind of game, but ven left so the guys lost interest. Hahah. So, we went to climb the "spider web". I was kinda scared but I see Maggie climbing before me and I thought "I CANT BE NOOBIER THAN HER." But in the end I was, cause I didnt dare to climb to the top (I was only like 3 quarter there). REASON BEING, the yoga teacher ill-treated us when he found out that almost the whole class didnt practise during the hols and my muscles were like jelly. But thanks people for the encouragements. Went to play the flying fox thingy there. Ant pushed KL and xuan until they really almost fly off. Then when the guys pushed zavier, he really sort of flew and fell to the platform. But he was alright cause he sat up scolding "fuck la". LOL. Play until very late. Monday I didnt go school. Went out of my house in full school u ('cause mon everyone must wear the full one) and take mrt to boon lay. Then walk to kl's (who also didnt go) house and sleep there. Was dead tired. Hehehe. Tuesday Went back to RV after school. Yun Ting AKA Sexy AKA B1 accompanied me. We were high-ing all the way from the school to the mrt station. Thanks arh. Reached RV, was feeling bored and a total outcast. None of them girls were there. :( Only all the people from other classes. Saw my Twin and we talked while walking around the track. Also saw the el juniors in action. :D Wednesday FIRST SOFTBALL TRAINING. I finally decided on softball instead of soccer. I feel really bad 'cause me and yun ting were total nooblets at the game and the veterans had to spend time teaching us. But it was fun, thou my fingers cramp. The sole of my sports shoe came off and I walked home looking like a total idiot. Took bus home with YT AKA Sexy AKA B1 and I ate quite a few of the cookies she baked! Surprise I didnt get a stomachach. Hehehe. We were high-ing during the whole bus journey. "IM TALKING TO A NOOB. OMG." :D Thurdays Today is a long day but lots of breaks. So me, yt, connie & mengli went to play tennis. Me & Connie are a team! Whee~ YT AKA Sexy AKA B1 I finally got the sms to collect the casino royale premiums. YAYNESS. I love m&m's. :D Im feeling a slight irritation with someone (not from RV). UGH. Labels: banana, birthday, thegirlss |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
