|
Sunday, February 25, 2007
I LOVE SONNY LEMON.Was just being random after I saw someone being random. Life's been great. Ponning lessons as much as I could since I probably wouldnt have many chances to do so in a few more weeks. Dont everyone just LOVE HIDE-&-SEEK? YES! We love it so much that we played in school on fri, during the breaks. Siyuan & Cherie apparently didnt understand the meaning of HIDE-&-SEEK(which literally means, HIDE and SEEK), cause we (me & B1 were the seekers first) found them having fun near the netball court under the HOT SUN. Bestia & Kendre were better thou. At least they went to a rather secluded area. BUT, they didnt see us coming so they got a huge scare (PS: Kendre's expression was priceless). For Round 2, me & B1 were good okay. We sat on the stairs at the PD block there and talked nonsense until the seekers found us (about 3 mins after we went to hide?). Sat, some from OG1 went Jishen's house to sort of "bai nian". (Most of us were glad that a certain someone wasnt around. At least I WAS SIMPLY ELATED. Sounds mean, but I dont give two shits about it. Also, I dont think it's healty if I kept rolling my eyes you know. It might just roll out.) At his house, we lao yu sheng and play asshole dai dee (our fav!) and blackjack. Pepper Lunch at IMM was our dinner. Meet up with the others from OG who didnt went Chicken's house. After all all that, me & B1 went shopping while the others went to watch Norbit. UMMM...but because me & B1 shop at Wow! So cool right? Jishen looks the tallest there. I have a hamster! It's called Noob, named after a certain SOMEONE (yunting) who trips and falls on a regualar basis, went all the way to JP when we said to meet at JE and is usually late for meetings for at least 45mins. Term 1 is ending. NOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOoooOOooOoooOOOOOooo... :( Labels: banana, PAE, photos, sad |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |