|
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Pon 1 and a half hour of chinese today. Wanted to go to the Cafe to slack with the others, but me and B1 were both too hum ji because we were caught by a teacher some day before and did not want it to happen again. So we went bball court to play Pick-Up-Sticks! And obviously, I won. Got 68 points compared to B1's 39. HAHAHAH. Did some dumb thing like accidently knocking my head against this metal thingy. "Why so?" you may ask. That's because I was with B1, her blur-ness rubs off me. Hehehe. :)Then it was the Orientation Revelation. It was something like what I thought it will be, that being: lots of tears flowing. It's no wonder Im having a headache right now, 'cause during the whole thing, I was trying hard not to sob out loud (which would be so terribly embarrassing). It's not that I was feeling emotional over the whole JJC-OGLs-OrientationCamp thing, though I was really touched. But I was more sad that there's a high chance that B1 will probably not be in JJ after JAE. :( And today was the first time I sat next to her in the OG line-up (I was usually with Sze Ying if Im not wrong). Lunch with OGLs and OG mates. WONDERFUL~ YY came my house after school. Saw Huiling (who by the way, is my pri sch classmate and YY's dance friend) at Ginza. She seems surprised. LOL LOL LOL LOL. YY was super high at my house. We were looking at certain photos and ITS REALLY FUNNY. HAHHAA. YY IS CRAZY. AHHHHHHHH. I shall not ruin her reputation by blogging about what she did to me. And she's a noob too. She bangs into dustbins on a regular basis and wobble everywhere like jelly. HEHEHE. :D :D JJ PC teachers are evil. Says one " You all just need to run one round as warm-up." Everyone who wanted to pon, was like "YAY, one round? Easy la." and they started running. However, when we all finished that round, we were told we need to pair up and run two rounds in 4mins30 secs. WHICH I FELT WAS CRAZY. But, B1 (who was my partner) ran the first round in 1min40secs (which was great! Applause!) and we both completed the rounds in 3mins 30 secs. BANANAS ROCKS. Im trying not to worry about friday. I heard that Maggie Mee dreamt that she got L1R5 83. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. I WILL BE SEEING YOU EL PEEPS THIS FRI. MISS YOU ALL. Hopefully I will be smiling. :/ Labels: banana, el, funny, orientation, PAE |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |