|
Friday, February 09, 2007
There were some days when I will wish to have a time machine so that I can easily re-live the days. Yesterday was certainly one of those days.I PON SCHOOL YESTERDAY! Hehehe. With my friends from 07A02. At first, 12 people agreed to pon together, but in the end only about 8 did. PANG SEH. I had a hard time sneaking out of the house and my mother was asking alot of questions. Still, I was totally successful and I went to meet B1, who on that particular day, is being the Queen of the Jungle! Met Bestia, then Mengli and we went Bestia's house to chill out first. B1 played the keyboard (OMG, she can play the piano?? *shocked look*) and was learning a new piece which she loves but didnt have the score. It sounds rather Went to CCK to meet Weijian and Kendre. Wanted to go Kbox but they have some technical problems so we loiter in the arcade for a while. Made B1 play Daytona (you know, the car racing game?) and it was HILARIOUS. She was like "AHH.." , "OOHH", "*giggles*". B1 thinks that Weijian was laughing at her from behind and I think so too. Like, who wouldnt? :) Then Kbox. Kendre and Bestia were both very serious about singing. It isnt that fun for me, cause Im more used to KL, Xuan, Trish and Maggie jumping and bouncing on the sofa, highing and laughing and crazy like nuts. However, I get to hear Weijian and B1 sings! Mengli made a comment about B1's singing and I agree with her! NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHAT B1! :D We got totally high singing "Top of the World". After that, we went to play KPool! AHH. Im addicted! Had alot of fun there. B1 did something noob there too. Thanks Weijian for helping us pay the full cost of one table(we opened two)! Took bus to JP for groceries shopping for the class BBQ. Weijian is like the House Husband, going around looking at fish, food while the rest of us just push the trolley and chat. Heheh. Meet up the rest of the class at the interchange, OH i forgot to mention, Bertinelli and Tze Ling PANG SEH US. We were suppose to go Kbox together. Hrumph. BBQ was great. Thanks Sze Ying for lending us her house. She was so EXCITED yesterday as she told me about what happened during her touch rug training. Touch rugby: played by girls. Touch rugby: You are suppose to tap/touch each other. Sze Ying wanted to smack someone on the arm but that person turned and VIOLA! I think you know what happened. She was grinning so cheekily when she told me this you know. Getting results later. Ugh. Labels: banana, kbox, PAE, the greatest things in life |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |