|
Monday, March 26, 2007
16 more days.Even though it wouldnt be me on the stage, the mere thought of The Day drawing near gives me the chills. Just looking at what I was told about the status of the rehearsals, my heart starts pounding faster and I become increasingly worried. el's prospects doesnt seems good. Right now, gold w/ honours? In our dreams maybe. Not trying to sound mean and assholey but that's how things appear to be to me. Of course, Im basing my opinions on assumptions since I have not, and dont think I ever will have a chance to see them perform. Cast, I have no idea, but seems to me that they are doing quite well? BSC, from what I heard, seems really HORRID. Like, REALLY HORRID. Thumping loudly across the stage while moving props is utterly unacceptable. All these just triggers my damn memory. 2 years ago, on April 18, we did our thing on stage too. And for our hardwork, all we got was a bloody bronze. Some say it isnt the results that matters, but the process. Bullshit. The results matters as much as the process, especially when you poured your heart and soul into the process, then, only to be disappointed. 2 years ago I was in BSC, a nooby sec3, irritated with having so many bs meetings (if I dont remember wrongly, it was mon, tues, wed and fri during the hols?) and slacking as much as I could. From morning till afternoon, the BSC will be at the backstage of the hall, which is hot like hell, practising moving props across the stage. Xiuhui would be holding a stopwatch timing us, making sure that the time for each scene change is no more than 10seconds. If we were too slow, we had to do that particular scene again. If we were too noisy, we would be scolded. We got scolded quite often too, for not being serious, but I dont think anyone at that time hold any grudges because we understood the leaders' anxiety as the syf drew nearer. Who wouldnt want the cca to perform well? I remembered that the BSC did well on the actual day. Except for a few minor things gone wrong, everything else went smoothly. That year, xiuhui passed the baton over to me and I failed to fufill my duties well. Evidence? Macbeth. The seniors went to watch too. Overall it was a really good performance but I couldnt help but wince and sink lower in my seat whenever I hear the thuds and thumps during scene change. At the end, I asked xiuhui if she was going to strangle me and she did. LOL. Enough reminiscing, back to present. IT'S ONLY 16 MORE DAYS. PLEASE PUT YOUR HEART, SOUL, GUTS, BUTT, SHIT INTO THE PLAY. Just because the cast are the ones getting the limelight and the BSC people crouching in the shadows doesnt mean the BSC can luan luan lai. BSC ARE IMPORTANT ROLES. Im pissed, frustrated and helpless. Cant believe that I spent an hour on this entry -____-" JIAYOU AND FRICKING PROVE ME WRONG. Prove that you all can come together as a cca and put in your utmost efforts to bring el to greater heights. Hopefully, what we couldnt do in 2005, you all could this year. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |