|
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
I had my first training today! Apart from the normal bruises and dots of bloodclots that first-timer gets, my JOINTS(wrist & elbow) FEEL LOOSE. So weird. :(Oh, NO MORE softball for me! It's volleyball now. :D Anyway I had fun! The senior (vice captain?) teaching us seems to think that Im gonna fall on many occasions and kept reminding me to be careful. O_o but I think I just inherited YY's jelly-legs. DOTS. There are a total of 5 noobs (i.e. didnt play volleyball before). One of which I found out is from CLDDS(but she doesnt look like those who speaks chi ._.)! So we were like, "Clubs & Societies GO!" as we hit the ball all over the place. That's all. Labels: vball |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |