|
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Went for Orientation2 JJ Night today. Did the same o' mass dance and song singing. Then the memories came flooding back. Couldnt believe that TWO MONTHS ago we were doing the same thing, just more in tune with the atmosphere. It seems so long thou, feel as if I have known my jj buddies for years. And this time, the group of us who linked arms and sang were much smaller. Severely missed the rest who failed to join us this night.EVERYTHING I WANT THE WORLD TO BE IS NOW COMING TRUE ESPECIALLY FOR ME AND THE REASON IS CLEAR IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE YOU'RE THE NEAREST THING TO HEAVEN THAT I'VE SEEN IM ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD LOOKIN' DOWN ON CREATION AND THE ONLY EXPLANATION I CAN FIND IS THE LOVE THAT I'VE FOUND EVER SINCE YOU'VE BEEN AROUND YOUR LOVE'S PUT ME AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD The song that never fails to make us high. Angelina ponned AC's campfire to come JJ Night and she says she did right in ponning. I pity those who missed orientation camp (for those staying in JJ) 'cause they missed one of their best moments in JJ. Like, even Shien sort of agrees. COUNTRY ROAD, TAKE ME HOME TO THE PLACE I BELONG TEAM JJ MOUNTAIN MAMA TAKE ME HOME, COUNTRY ROAD The only reason people hold on to memories so tight is because memories are the only thing that wouldnt change when everything else does. Gosh, I had been so emo these days. -_______-" Labels: JJ Night, memories, orientation, sad |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |