|
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
THANKS coconut and bertinelli (LOL, cant spell) for ...... :)There was this civil defense talk after school that bored the shit out of me (plus side, I got to skip PC) but bertinelli was next to me! So I entertained myself by helping her rub her bruises. MET UP WITH BANANA! She had fencing and was really late but at least she came! Been such a long while since I last saw her. 4164771437. ![]() Linda told bertinelli (HAHAH) that she looked really elegant with the monkey on her head. That's Coconut in the background. LOL. ![]() I suggested that she could go prom like that. ![]() The doodlings I did on banana's hands. LOL. She got tricked by me. Then she tried to do her fencing thing to me with a black marker but she missed. HAHHAHA ![]() For those who have not seen her for a long time, yes, she still looks noob. ![]() :)) SMALL EYES ROCKS OKAY :)) B1: My friend asked me who's banana, I told her "Someone _____ (i forgot the phrase she used but im sure it's negative)" B2: Oh, I was drawing the banana one thing today and my friend asked me who's banana one, I said "Someone noob." :)) |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |




