|
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
These few days, weeks, are like blah. Everyday is blah. I just feel totally blah. Not sad, not happy, just blah. The only, only, time in these few days/weeks when I got the over-the-moon-happy kind of feeling is when I met Banana1 for library-ing on mon, where I did the push-the-books-on-banana's-head routine again.I analyzed and reflected and came to the conclusion that the reason for me feeling so blah is that there's no one to play with me! No one to play "TAG! YOU'RE IT". Or hide-&-seek and similar games. It doesnt help that Im sick and that like ten thousand other people are sick too. It's like during lit lecture today there are constantly people blowing their nose and sneezing. UGH UGH UGH. PW really sucks. Oh, we are so bloody screwed. Same fucking shit, different days. Labels: banana, irritated, sad |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |