|
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
I dont know if anyone can view this entry, 'cause I most certainly cant see it on my blog. WAVE AT MY TAG BOX IF YOU CAN K?Blogspot is getting weird now. I cant put colours in my post anymore. Of course I can type in the html codes, but Im lazy and I cant remember them anyway. Okay, so I dislike blogspot. Transformers was SUPERB~ I thought it looked pretty stupid at first but I was proven to be wrong! Watched it with banana and we laughed throughout. Dont be sexist, just go watch. It's not just a film for boys & geeks & ghouls. OMG I WENT TO THE CENTRAL NATIONAL LIBRARY FOR THE FIRST TIME. *smacks anyone who laughs* I went there to find information for my pw eom but it was a total waste of time. At least the view is good from the 8th floor and just 'cause we were a bunch of noobs and were really amazed, we took a photo in the lift. Yeah. Funny things that happened today: 1. Stella accidently swallowed a whole sweet and her face turned red for a moment. 2. Sze ying laughed until her cheeks burst. 3. I snickered and with all the noise combined, got scolded by econs tcher. 4. Wei xiang made one whole row of 10 plus people share ONE article. 5. Stared at Moobs. 6. Deepa's nose was knocked crook during PC. 7. The stupid vending machine ate my 50cents. What a boring post with no colours. Did I say I dislike blogspot? |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |