|
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
CROSSROADS. Where it leads.Had 3hours of econs in school today. Which, I entertained myself by doodling and laughing at shasha's latest misfortune (it's darn funny). And then we started discussing Sizes of Boobs & the Ill Effects of Big Boobs as Mr Seah was going through features of monopoly. Spent about 5 or 6 hours at starbucks at holland v reading great expectations. THE CONTENT IS DARN HEAVY CAN. Oh well. I finished 10 chapters, szeying did about 7 while coconut did about 6 i think. That's because coconut kept falling asleep and szeying kept stoning. Me and szeying had this discussion. I was suan-ing them by saying that I can remember details in the book well 'cause I topped for the previous two pop quiz on GE. Szeying was like "So? You idiot." (something along that line) Me, "What? It's just like you saying that at your peak, you can touch the bball net when you jump." Szeying, "Oh fine." Suddenly, Coconut said, "I can drink alot of water." So, me and szeying gave this face --> O_O , before bursting into laughter. Hilarious. When we left the place and was walking to the busstop, GUESS WHO I SAW? *takes in deep breath and shout* BANANA! :) I was darn shocked but it left me grinning from ear to ear. Well, she also smiled at me so, that I cant see her eyes. This week gonna be gross, with all the extra lessons and stuff. Oh, me, Bestia and Coconut spent a total of $40 (I've got coupons, so actually we only paid $20) on arcade yesterday. Me & Bestia totally trashed some guys at the bball game. :D Jack and Mark Get Busy is a nice song yeah? :D THIS IS COCONUT, aka SIM WAN QING. Her ambition is to be a pastry chef, but first, she is gonna finish all the prawn crackers on Earth. EAT EAT EAT. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |