|
Friday, September 07, 2007
Eh, nothing much happened. I pretty much spend my days in school, at coffee bean/starbucks reading Great Expectations (I finished the book, finally!) then celebrated Xuan's bday and going gym and going meiji factory and blah.KL says it's scary to be 18 and I sort of think so too(since mine is coming in about 4 months). Oh well. I think it's scarier to be 99. I mean like, what if you die the day before your 100th bday? Then you cant have the 10 big candles on your cake. Aww. PHOTOS TIME. Some from darn long ago. VB girls interhouse, from lightyears ago ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Random pics at Holland V & Mac ![]() ![]() Hist outdoor tutorial Time is passing too fast, I kind of wish I could re-live those days once more. I love Patrick! :D I have a friend who likes a guy with white flabby legs and has his beige shorts hitched up at his groin there. Poor friend. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |







