|
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Today, went town.AND I SAW The Walking Porn. It takes the form of a woman, who has huge boobs, was not wearing a bra and was wearing a translucent white top. Everyone could see everything, including the You-Know-What. Somemore, there's this guy was was grinning at his girlfriend when he saw that woman. It really makes people think, wth was she thinking? Maybe she was making a fashion statement. Her friend seems totally oblivion to it too. The interesting things never ends. Was crossing at the traffic lights, then I casually glanced at a car. Guess what? The driver was digging his nose. And then he nonchalantly placed his hand back on the steering wheel. Like, oh my goodness. I hope his wife/gf doesnt drive the car as well. Imagine snot on your fingers. MAJOR EWWWW. A cat followed me home just because I stroked its head. o.O Labels: funny |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |