|
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
I like to think that I love blogging, but the apparent lack of updates says otherwise. But hey, that's cause my comp has got an undectable virus(source being my thumbdrive,something which I derive at through the process of elimination) that causes it to shut down by itself or hang.I also like to think my group did awesomely for OP, which I really believe is the case. PW THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS OVERRRR. I like to think that Im made of steel(though my bio textbook says otherwise) and that I can survive through the phase of being an ogl and get into family one along with my girls. It's raining now and it's 12.30am and I like to think that I wouldnt be sick if I run outside sky-clad(meaning, naked) now and feel the raindrops on my face just 'cause it's only me and Nature. I like to think that maybe one day I will be living in a house built of lego bricks (which I love btw) but my alter-ego Bob told me that it would just be blardy boring. I like to think that tomorrow I wouldnt fall asleep during the sleepover at szeying's house, but Im bringing my cushion just in case. I like to think that I like to think alot and that's why Im typing this silly entry. Alright, my next update will be of pictures. Hopefully. :D Labels: thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |