|
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Last paper on friday. Like, finally.Haven't been blogging 'cause there's nothing to blog about except blogging about the fact that there's nothing to blog about. But well, here I am. Was suppose to spend the whole day doing something useful such as studying for lit but someone not worth mentioning pangseh me while I was half way to the study room. In order not to waste that half hour spent travelling, I went to Bestia house. So, Linda came to teach Bestia geog and blah blah blah blah and she cooked potato soup for us! :D It's cooked in this humungous pot with 2kg worth of potatos. It's rather intimidating. So while I was eating my share of the soup & potatos (which is a big bowl with many potatos by the way), I was envisioning the potatos making babies in my bowl 'cause it just never seems to be eaten up. Then after I gulped everything down, I told Linda that probably the potatos are making baby potatos in my stomach 'cause I felt so full and that it's her fault. She just told me that Im too horny. Yeah, that's my day. Labels: life |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |