|
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Class chalet.dec3-dec5 Aranda country club 2321 First day The most significant thing we did that day was night cycling. WHEE! It was damn fun but tiring. So we began by renting bikes overnight, five regular bikes and 3 double seater bikes. We then spent time teaching weixiang and the twins how to ride bikes while the rest of us either try to get used to the double-seater or just ride around. Set off at 10pm. Our plan was to get to Bedok reservoir, then East Coast Park then hopefully Changi village. However, the signs werent clear, we ended up losing our way and trying to find the correct routes. Still, we only managed to get to Kembagan mrt station and we rode back because our butt hurts and we were tired (damn those slopes and bumps). 24km, 5hours but hell lot of fun. Nighttime was spent playing heartattack, Bob, daidee, bridge, majong and talking. I was so happily squeezed between theresa and szeying on the bed when connie ran into the room, pulled me out of bed saying that I promised (I didnt) that I wouldnt sleep. Second Returned the bikes. Breakfast. Majong, card games, talk. BBQ (whoots! bbq marshmallows <3> More talking, card games, majong. Drinking. weijian got drunk. LOL. OH, and alot of scandalous things happened between the scandalous couple (wj&s). HAHAH. Shasha did a really stupid thing. Me, szeying, shasha were on the big bed that can squeeze 4 people and were trying to sleep. I was in the middle so, SS: I want sleep in the middle. It's more cozy and I feel more secure. ME: But I wanna too. SS: Huhhhhh.. Me: You get someone to sleep next to you then you would be in the middle. At this point, shasha screamed, crawled over me and szeying and ran out of the door. I found out later that she thought I said "There is someone next to you so you're in the middle already." Silly bimbo. Breast-groping game at night with szeying, stella and miaochen. szeying was the victim. HA. She likes it lo please. Let the pics do the talking. Lunch: KFC. Lunch: Subwayyyy (btw I ate subway for all three days of the chalet.) Junkai took this pic. LOLLLL. In the girls room. They were having this serious discussion but I butt in. LA LA LA.. Weijian ran that the day before chalet. He took 6hrs. WE WERE COPYING WEIJIAN'S ACT CUTE POSE. szeying. Must be exhausted from all that breast-groping. LOL. No comments. Morning chat on the second day. FR10 minus 3. BBQ. As you can see, I stayed far from the pit. I hate BBQ seriously. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Happily eating. Drinking night + majong HMM. Apparently the game was realllyyy exciting. wanqing is telling junkai that short guys are rubbish. kidding. By the time this photo was taken, weijian was already drunk. Weixiang was somewhat drunk too. Bestia is redd from all that drinking, you just cant tell from here. HMMMM. Morning lie-in on the third day. This is really unglam but whatever. Packing to go. Labels: chalet, clique, photos |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |