|
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Ugh, Im irritated. After rebooting my comp that day, I had to reinstall everything. Now, I cant install the bloody software for my phone because it's not designed for windowsXP. Wth. o.O I wonder what I did previously.Okay, going straight to what I did. Boring post ahead. Sometime ago I watched Beowulf. It was sort of nice but all I could think of for the entire duration of the movie is that Im cheated (I didnt know it's all CG) and that Angelina Jolie's CG nude body looks unproportionate. Another time, I watched Enchanted, which was really funny. Yes, go watch. And on thurs, we had the That's All outing, full attendance for the first time. Ugh, enough of words, photos for now. Trip to Sentosa to watch the beach touch rug match. Stella took alot of photos man. Waiting for the monorail. I was trying to kick weijian. weijian trying to act cool. Me and seok thinks that he looks better when most of his face is covered by the shades. So me and seok were pretending to be the paparazzi and snapping pictures of this pair of scandalous couple. GROSSSSS. *pukes* I TOLD YOU THEY WERE SCANDALOUS. We all took the skyride in pairs, it was pretty nice but I was holding on to the bar for dear life the entire time. Then we went vivo and had lunch. Me and jalaine started acting all mafia-ish. CARNIVORE? What were they thinking man. That's All outing ALL OF US. Finally. (: Dont ask. This metal bull thing which cold against my butt. I hope I have something inspiration to say soon. Hmm Labels: irritated, movies, photos, sentosa, that's all outing |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |