<body>


Sunday, January 06, 2008







Sooo, Im back from camp.
I dont wanna go into details of every single thing that happened because there were simply too many.
Still, it was a FANTASTIC camp! :D
Special three cheers to f3 ogls and og14. :D




Day 0: Admin day.
The talks passed faster than I expected.
It was hard remembering everyone's name in my og but I tried anyway.
We found out the day before that we have to sleep overnight on Admin day as well.
Luckily there was no fire drill and lights out was at 11.30 so as to ensure that we have enough sleep.


Camp Day1.
25/28 of my campers came! WHOOTS~
Mass dance, afternoon games, song singing session, night games.

I have ALWAYS hated night games.

It's basically for people to run and run and run and run and run and run.
But my og was really enthusiastic about it so for the first time, night games was really enjoyable.

It's amazing how many girls there were compared to boys in this batch of j1's.
For camp Alpha that slept int the hall for the first night, the girl's half of the hall was COMPLETELY FILLED.
And there was still alot of space at the boy's half.
Gosh.
So the female ogls had to sleep along the corridors outside the hall and it was bloody cold can.
Not that being in the hall was much better (I heard from campers).


Camp Day2.
Morning PT, mass dance, telematch, kinetic warfare, JJ night.



This day's mass dance had my favourites, Five Colours in Her Hair and The Geeks Get All The Girls.
I went mad during Five Colours, dancing like a monkey and all, scaring Xiao Wei (probably).
We had to make sure that all the campers are paired up as boy-girl so I couldnt dance with my partner, Ren Wei.
Still we could do the demo together and even though we had almost perfected the Geeks dance during ogl camp, this time it was rather chaotic. LOL.
Then Wei Chuan came (he wasnt suppose to be mass dancing at that time slot actually) and we danced Hey Ya and it was SO FUNNY.
And because I had accidently, indirectly, suggested something to Ren Wei the previous night and injured his male pride, so Im gonna say here that HE'S THE BEST DANCE PARTNER OKAY.

Alright, moving on to Kinetic Warfare.
This time JunKai played because I was complained that me and Dewi couldnt rahrah the og, do headcount, take care of the campers all at the same time by ourselves.
He's the best in rahrah-ing the og among us, duh.
And then there was the 30,000 water bombs and that made everyone happy.
The facs, councilors, game masters made this HUGE pool that everyone squeezed into, as the finale station.
Then it started raining and we still remained there to cheer and sing songs.
IT WAS COLD MAN, COLD.

JJ night wasnt as good as my o1 last year and the decorations was AHEM.
Still, thanks to the SCDC who put in so much effort in the decorations.
OH OH, BANANA CAME FOR JJ NIGHT! OMFG, OMFG.
She rushed down after her night training and reached only when jj night ended.
But I RAN AND HUGGED HER WHEN I SAW HER.
Kui Noi came too and we just talked.
I didnt want to go back to my og just yet because it was two weeks since I last saw my banana.
But they pulled me back to my family spot and kuinoi gave me stern warnings to be a good ogl (she was my ogl).
Big hugs and they went off. :(

This night, camp Alpha had to sleep in class room and we had to share room 214 with og13 girls.
It was madness. Imagine 30 girls sleeping in one room (my og have 20girls, 8 guys).
But we open the divider to the next room and invaded og15's sleeping space. HAHAH.



After making sure the campers are asleep, went to shower, buy supper (cup noodles) and finish making the sovenirs for campers.
Noelle and several people already helped my og's campers write the names on the cups so Dewi and I had nothing to do. O_o
Soooo, we played Shoot Shag Marry again.
For Cheryl: SSM, Jiajun, Jiajun, Jiajun. ROFL,
AND MOST OF THEM SAY THEY WANNA SHOOT ME. :(
Went back classroom slept and Dewi shared her sleeping bag with me again (I lend mine to a camper). THANKS DEWI! *crys tears of gratitude*


Camp Day3.
E-Web (which stands for Emotion-Web I heard) and Song singing.
E Web was nice.
As usual, I couldnt make a proper speech. :
Still, Jun Kai and I hi-five after the E Web because we found out we were really successful in something-Im-not-gonna-say-here and not that lousy ogls. HAHAH.



Speeches by Mr Leow and Mr Chua.
Mr Leow was sharing a touching story about his mother but I didnt hear a word cause I was too tired and fell asleep ._.
Then JJ postcards were passed around and campers were told to write down what they would never say to their parents (thanks, love, etc) and then jj will help them send to their home.
I was so relieved when the postcard thing was not compulsory for ogls because.. well.
Then they revealed the fake camper.
Mr Chew was posing as a RI camper in og15.
The shock faces on some campers were hilarious.

OG lunch at subway.
I was tired and sometimes fatigue is like a drug for me, I will get really high (like eL sleepover day2 morning. HAHAHAH).
Jun Kai and I were doing stupid actions, saying stupid things.
"Hi, may I have Hearty Italian, foot-long, Turkey's Boobs please."
And then it went on to a series of horny talks.





So yeah, that's about it.
Thanks to everyone, councilors, ogls, campers.
Thanks to wanqing for drawing so many of our name tags.
Thanks to dewi for helping me so so so so so so much in og matters.
Thanks to huixin, the sole-food attach for f3, for distributing the food for everyone. Oh she lost her voice on the first day and hid behind the big water container to sleep. LOL.
Thanks to ren wei for being such an ass but still dance mass dance with me.
Thanks to samuel and guohong for being Mr Hornies 1 & 2 and sharing horny jokes.





Four days without reading a single book. :(
Now Im going to finish His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman.
I bought them at only $51 before the camp. MUAHAHAH.

Labels: , , ,

“The wind assaulted my hair at 12:58 PM”

the demented
rveldds; jjvb

only asking for
constants to remain constant

alien-speak



to outer space
cherrie
cheryl
ee suan
eileen
grace (partner)
junkai
kailin
kwan
linda
maggie mee
michelle
ning qian
olivia
qianyue
qianzhi
serene
sheena
sheila
stella
sonjia
szeying
theresa
tricia
weilin
wesley
winnie
yining
zihui

Little People Street Art
PostSecret
Postcrossing

seen

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • November 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • July 2012


  • o' hail
    Designer: SPLASH!
    Resources: 1 | 2