|
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I have long decided that I shouldnt procrastinate when uploading pictures.If not I might have to take another 3 hours ._. ANYWAY, today the vb team had to go innova jc for friendly. We trashed them, both girls and guys team. Guess their good players all left. I was cheering by the sidelines of course. LOL ;D Jasmine was damn funny la! And the J1's have really cold jokes gosh. Also, the principal was in a really good mood today. Abigail and I were hugging in the canteen and he walked past with an amused look and asked us what we were doing. Abigail replied, "Les-ing" but he didnt catch it. LOL. Banana was really upset again today and I called her and told her to cheer up (but failed). So she was emo-ing UNTIL she started insulting me (senseless bickerings are our favourite) and then she burst into laughter. -___- SOME PHOTOS. Valentine's. It was before history tutorial and szeying was looking out the window from PD44, then she called me over saying, "Hey, your eyecandy is there." So I took a glance and called theresa over since we have the same eyecandy. So yes, here's the evidence of our spying LOL. QIXUAN IS REALLY UNGLAM HAHAHAHA. My Angel and I. So I guessed correctly! ;D Connie made me this card and got me a de-stress Superman Ball. The touch rug girls! I was told to help them take group pic. BANANA'S 18TH BIRTHDAY, 17th FEB So I asked her out. Pretended that it was just both us when I had also asked the others to come. She was really, really touched when I gave her her present. When the time was right, I covered her eyes and brought her out to the vivo rooftop (it was about 8.40pm already, so it was darkkk). Smashed whipped cream into her face LOLL. SMALL EYES! Lightsticks (Im totally stating the obvious ._. ) The GIRLS, which coincidently, are 6/8 of That's All. The quality of these photos abit suck ah, I try to edit them when Im free. (SRY YN I STOLE YOUR IDEA ;D ) But well, YES, she is the ac vb captain. HAHAHA. Labels: banana, birthday, vball |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |