|
Monday, February 04, 2008
Just thought that probably the smartest thing I ever did in my 18 years of life is to go jj and the arts stream. Sometimes when life sucks, I just have to think about how lucky I am currently.Dont think a simple thanks is enough but thats all I have for now. To the clique (FR10, seok, mengli) for enduring all my tantrums, moodswings, complains, burps, vulgarities, farts, snorts, shit, whatnot and for giving encouragements and advices when I need them most. To teammates, cause they're just sillybillies. And most of all to bff banana, the sun in my universe (sounds abit gay I know) for just about everything. :D This, is what let me survive through school. No, Im NOT emo please. Labels: the greatest things in life |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |