|
Friday, February 08, 2008
So, I was doing my usual stuff on the forum and I came across this thread on wishes.Ever heard of the 11:11 wish? I mean well, if you believe in these things, 11:11 is said to be a sacred time and people generally make a wish when they just accidently glance over at their watch and it says 11:11. Then I suddenly remembered this incident. It was a saturday and linda, wanqing, bestia and me were in school for the econs restest. And we were chilling in the canteen because it was still early and nobody wants to go home yet. I happened to check the time on my phone and it was 11:11 so I said "It's 11:11! Everybody make a wish!" So when I finished making mine (it was real fast since I make the same one everytime), I saw that linda and wanqing were still making theirs while bestia was eating her corntos. Just thought it was rather funny luh. ._. Oh, I will upload pictures. Soon. I think I should start replying to tags. mengli: OKAY, SOONNNN. yn: Dont worry man, Im sure you JAE school/og/class will be much better. (: szeying: FINE! As if you're not full of shit too. At least we can talk shit about somebody(s) together. ANGEL: WHERE'S MY CHOCOLATES? o.O Labels: 11:11 |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |