|
Thursday, February 14, 2008
THANKS ANGEL FOR THE DARK CHOCOLATES!We are revealing it all tomorrow (or today since its already 12am plus). I think I know who already, through the process of elimination. Still. Today(in this case, Im referring to wed), training was ugh. But we had the secret valentine exchange thingy in the vball team and winner(yes,that's her name) was my giver and she gave me tarts that she baked herself and candy hearts! (if you know her on a surface level, you will be damn shocked) It was really nice. ;D Though she laughed at me during training AGAIN and whacked me with the ball. I dislike maths. But I was eating pistachio nuts, drawing faces on the shells and stuffing them down stella's shirt during lesson. It was fun while it last. Reply to tags: yn: Oh please, I dont abuse anyone. Im a good girl. mengli: What food? If you're talking about the potluck, my potato salad was really good okay. They said so! ren wei: huh, funny faces are cool. eil: AHEM. scarily nice? ;D better than someone who had seaweed between her boobs. xuan: YES ALOT OF PICS. well, I think Im really, really lucky. AND DO READ PREVIOUS POST, IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS OKAY. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |