<body>


Saturday, March 01, 2008
111th post!
Apparently I dont blog alot ._.
Okay, somethings which I didnt have time to blog about.




YOG at Padang
THIRSTY is the word.
From around 4pm plus to 9.30pm dont have even a sip of water to drink ._.
But it was still fun rah-rahing.
And jasmine was next to me all the while!
She was like all, "171, dont look so lost!" (I was feeling lost cause I really had no idea where to go)
So basically the whole night we were shouting, clapping and dancing away.
The streets in front of padang at night was just a sea of green (jjcians) polka-dotted with other colours.
It's cool that Spore won the bid. ;D
At least now I can use Spore as an example in my essays such as "Hosting sports events is beneficial to the country. DYA"


O2 JJ NIGHT
Okay, a blow-by-blow account.
It was on thurs night and I saw that alot of j1's who were posted to other jc's came back!
Junkai, bestia and I braved the rain and ran to the market to buy honey lemon water for our dear campers and teammates who are ogls.
JJ night was a blast, we were all damn high la.
So it started off with the respective family dances which I must say, it's really damn impressive.
Like, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than what we did for O1.
AND AND THEN,
I SAW WANTING AND JEREMY DANCING THE F1 DANCE ON STAGE, RIGHT SMACK IN THE CENTER UPSTAGE.
That was one of my proudest moment.
If my heart could swell, it certainly did.
Then councillors dance, cheers etc and MASS DANCE.
So we, O1 F3 ogls met at the back of the hall and we danced together.
It was cool man, cool.
Then some song-singing, emo-time etc.

Anyway, bestia and I were reminising about the days, the jj nights we had been through.
We both agreed that despite the fact that this was the fourth jj nigth we attended, each was unique and special in their own way.

Last year O1's JJ night: It's the start, the first of more to come. To experience something that we never had before. And how inspiring my ogls were. og1 <3

Last year O2's: I didnt sign up to be ogl then, but I went back with my og people because there were a few leaders from my og who did sign up. I remember that during song-singing I was crying like mad because yunting is in ac and her campfire night clashes with jj night and that she couldnt come back because she agreed with weasley who said that if they keep going back, they will just miss jj even more.

This year O1's: HOW CAN ANYONE MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE AN OGL? There's nothing more to say than, love, love og14.

This year O2's: Alot of people mistook us for J1's just because we were not wearing leader's shirt. And this is the FIRST jj night that I didnt cry ._. Stupid emo songs. hrumph.




TODAY, 29 Feb. I LOVE LEAP YEARS.
THANKS STELLA for replacing me at the conference talk thing just so that I can go meet my banana earlier.
Also thanks to wanqing who tried her best to help.
To connie who never fail to help and always have the right words.

So, I meet Miss Nooby Banana Yunting and we went to study at je mac.
We really did managed to study okay, besides sharing stories and throwing things at each other.
As we walked to koba for dinner, I SAW THE EL JNRS LA. ONE BIG SCARY GANG. :D
They started telling me of their encounter with the suspicious suspected JI dude enthusiastically while I spied banana looking really amused.
And sonny & her short hair, who btw reminds me of the earlier days of olipok, went crazy over banana la! o.O
ANYWAY, I MISS YOU ALL LE.
And I was thinking that if yn and eil had not have already graduated, I would have met them too. ):
BUT (if I may complain), they are simply too busy now. Tsk tsk.


After dinner, we went to imm and walked around daiso (our fav hangout) and the usual shops that we like to go.
Couldnt get our comfy rainbow socks at daiso, ugh.
Walked home with her, and we got quite high on the long, long, straight road and I started singing jj songs. HA!
Then,
I walked home lo since we live quite near each other.




Then, I was talking to the sonny on msn.

on the $2 note. says: she's o so chio
on the $2 note. says: even grace agreed.
on the $2 note. says: her royal chioness queen yunting

........






IN THIS MOMENT, WE WERE INFINITE.
Which then leads me to think of this jj song.

Strangers before, a world apart.
We barely noticed one another.
Till angels of fate, in this heavenly place,
brought us together, through joy and laughter.
I hold you close, I hold you near,
it may not be forever.
But when I had to let you go, my heart it hurts me so.
You turn around, you walked away,
and tears flow down my cheeks.
As moments turn into memories,
to memories, we'll re-live.

WTSHIT LA. IT'S ALWAYS THIS SONG THAT MAKE ME CRY THE HARDEST DURING SONG SINGING SESSIONS. ugh. Because it is way too true. -___-

Okay, Im done with being nostalgic.
But I realize that I had become increasingly weepy. UGHUGH.
Still, life is good and Im having fun.

Labels: , ,

“The wind assaulted my hair at 12:15 AM”

the demented
rveldds; jjvb

only asking for
constants to remain constant

alien-speak



to outer space
cherrie
cheryl
ee suan
eileen
grace (partner)
junkai
kailin
kwan
linda
maggie mee
michelle
ning qian
olivia
qianyue
qianzhi
serene
sheena
sheila
stella
sonjia
szeying
theresa
tricia
weilin
wesley
winnie
yining
zihui

Little People Street Art
PostSecret
Postcrossing

seen

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • November 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • July 2012


  • o' hail
    Designer: SPLASH!
    Resources: 1 | 2