|
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Ho, ho, ho.Everybody is stressed these days. I go around la-la-ing and suddenly when I see these people, I become stressed. Had friendly with MJC yesterday. The main team were playing very well, that is, until the coach came in and they got stressed and started making mistakes. Went to AC's Fun-o-rama after that. The moment I stepped into the school, I feel like running off already. There were soooo many people and it was messy. Walked around, or more like squeezing our way around. Saw lots of JJ and ex-RVians, so it was cool. So we wandered around like lost sheeps until banana is finally free to join us. And then it werent so bad after that. :D For me at least. Went to Holland V Coffee Bean in an attempt to study. Didnt really work actually. Szeying and I ended up talking, the people in our life. ![]() In the nice nice toilet after friendly. Cheryl, yiqian, me, bestia. :) Labels: fun-o-rama |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
