<body>


Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Ho hum ho.
I think Im actually gonna blog in DETAIL what happened today.
Which, will be long, dry and boring because its in details.
And that's because details will result in long, dry and boring posts.
What an irritating circular argument.


Had lessons until 4 today.

At 4pm, went for SYF drama (duh) auditions. Dont think I will get in though, competition is too strong. Ugh. Also, Im worried that syf rehearsals will clash with trg. Ugh.

4.30-6pm: Maths test! I was la-la-ing silently in my mind even though there were many questions I cant do.

6pm onwards: Went for trg at SP (spore poly). Only 6 of us went la, ALL J2's. Even though we were zombified after a long day and by the stupid maths test.
Dont know if I was tired or what (eh, but I was really high), but I really really couldnt catch almost ALL the balls. UGH. Somehow my phobia of balls hitting me has gotten stronger? How shit.

AFTER TRG: WENT TO MEET BANANA CAUSE SHE ENDED TRG AT 9PLUS TOO. Went to this coffee HUB to eat and like half her teammates were there? O.o Which made it damn weird.
Bestia wanted to cab home so we long-pang her cab for some distance and then walked to banana's home.
As usual, we argued over who should accompany who to where and we took a damn long time yelling at each other and stamping our feet (maybe it was only me).
I won though, and I walked her to her blk and then we started high-ing again before shouting Bye's and promising to meet each other this coming thurs and sat. :D
AND AND, as I walked and smsed, I managed to make a 11:11 wish.
I wish that banana will be happy and can solve her problems soon. :)


TODAY AH, I GOT TRICKED BY THAT WINIFRED AH.
She randomly stick this handiplast on her forehead and told me that this guy knocked into her and she banged into the wall.
AND I ACTUALLY BELIEVED HER AND WAS QUITE WORRIED AND I SMACKED THE GUY WHOM SHE SAID PUSHED HER?
Ass.
But zihui (who got tricked by winifred too) and I combined forces and attacked WINIFRED.
:D


There's friendly with MI tomorrow. Whoots!

Bestia, Tingting and I are going AJC on thurs to watch the friendly match between AC and AJ (then also to support banana la).

Oh, some days ago I was talking to sonny and she said this which I thought was damn hilarious.
it lives! (sonny): yining is so cute.
it lives! : she and oli are.
it lives! : lock and key hypothesis
it lives! : she make joke, oli will laugh
it lives! : she make more jokes, oli will laugh like crazy
it lives! : yining and eileen are self destructive
it lives! : they both make jokes and laugh like crazy. until they both self destruct.


OH, REPLYING TO TAGS (i finally do remember to):
Grace: YES, sonny is becoming more and more lesbo already.

Cherrie: HAHAH (:

Eil: UM, WELL, of course yn wouldnt mind. She would already be unconcious and in pieces after you taupok her.

zihui: ;D

yn: UGH. Have fun taupok-ing then. OF COURSE, MY TEAM IS FULL OF COOL PEOPLE.

winifred: szeying is a funny, bi-polar, maggoty, monster. But she really keep poking me. -__-

Labels: ,

“The wind assaulted my hair at 12:55 AM”

the demented
rveldds; jjvb

only asking for
constants to remain constant

alien-speak



to outer space
cherrie
cheryl
ee suan
eileen
grace (partner)
junkai
kailin
kwan
linda
maggie mee
michelle
ning qian
olivia
qianyue
qianzhi
serene
sheena
sheila
stella
sonjia
szeying
theresa
tricia
weilin
wesley
winnie
yining
zihui

Little People Street Art
PostSecret
Postcrossing

seen

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • November 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • July 2012


  • o' hail
    Designer: SPLASH!
    Resources: 1 | 2