|
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I just gonna blog reallyyyy quickly because I still got hist hw undone.Crap. Had the second round of syf auditions yesterday, there were only 5 j2's who got in, and the rest (about 15?) were j1's. wtshit? Qixuan is so good but she didnt get in la. ): Im not really worried about the final selection because I dont want syf to clash with my other significantly more important commitment (even though I die die will still want to be part of the syf). volleyball, volleyball. I guess that's the biggest occupant of my mind. Today's training was fun, even though for the entire duration, it's mainly the main team who were training. I guess it was so enjoyable because everyone was happy, one way or another. Jasmine injured her wrist so she couldnt play this week and probably the next as well. I HOPE SHE GETS WELL SOON MAN, REALLY. ): BUT HUH, she still kept trying to get us to gang1 qiu2 with her but we all refused to until her hand gets better. HA! Somemore during gym session, she kept doing stuff until cheryl forced her to sit down and we all went "NO!" when she tried to skip. And Winner was doing something amazing with the skipping rope O.O I helped to kill giant ants that kept crawling towards where we were sitting at the court. :D Oh, and we got our damn cool jerseys. 17. Because of bff. (who had to get 8 this time, ugh) -___- Reply to tags: yn: MOOSE IS CUTE YES! :D sonny: TEEKO! Im never gonna hook you up with her. winifred: CHAO AH LIAN. :D Hmm, not sleeping in tutorials is impossible. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |