<body>


Sunday, April 06, 2008
STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED.
I think the mere mention of the word immediately sinks people into depression.
Im not that stressed yet, maybe because I always chill and try to take things easy. *shrugs*
And well, there's so many good things around, stressing yourself out will only make you miss out on these things.


VB OUTING ON SATURDAY AT EAST COAST
cheryl, bestia, sophia, cherrie, huayning, lynette, huilin, yiqian, jasmine, caiyun and I.
I was damn shocked when I saw yiqian and jasmine because they werent really allowed to go.
But they still went and even stayed on for a while. :D
AND, I realised that after I lend bestia my italy top, IT EXPANDED. WTFF?
It's so loose now. ^&%%^$^%$#$%

Went cycling.
yiqian cycled on the double bike with bestia because she dont know how to and it was funny because she started screaming when bestia ride too fast.
Other then that she was like relaxing and talking on the phone.
I didnt see it but apparently when sophia and jasmine cycled on the double bike, sophia was very unstable so she swopped places with cheryl.

After cycling, went subway for lunch.
Then walked to parkway parade, played arcade.
Took train back and that's about it.


After all that, I went xuan's house for kl's birthday celebration.
It was interesting and quite funny.
I think she really had a good time.



HISTORIANS.
(because it's just before hist lesson. Im not gonna label this as a clique photo like what wanqing did because I still dont consider junkai as part of our clique. Im petty and stubborn regarding this issue and you just got to deal with it.)


TEAM OUTING

:) Took this at the underpass. It was terribly hot.
I edited the picture btw. Made everything dull/B&W except us.


Exhibiting reluctance even though I was the one who squeeze in between them on the two-seater seats on the mrt.


:D EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN (and sometimes still is) MEI-LIANG-XING, I STILL HEARTS THEM.


Walking a damn long route to the bike rental shop.
Sophia is cut off from the pic. LOLLL


Nice trees.


:)


Taken during one of our breaks from cycling.
It was at this jetty-like thing with fish heads scattered around on the floor.


We are cool yo.
I got shades so Im more cool yo.


I wanted to take a nice nice picture with huayning but sophia HAD to butt in.


:O


On the mrt.
Photos prior to this one shows sophia getting really close to me and me getting goosebumps.
And because it was traumatising, I shall not put them up.



One day after trg.

Labels: ,

“The wind assaulted my hair at 12:44 PM”

the demented
rveldds; jjvb

only asking for
constants to remain constant

alien-speak



to outer space
cherrie
cheryl
ee suan
eileen
grace (partner)
junkai
kailin
kwan
linda
maggie mee
michelle
ning qian
olivia
qianyue
qianzhi
serene
sheena
sheila
stella
sonjia
szeying
theresa
tricia
weilin
wesley
winnie
yining
zihui

Little People Street Art
PostSecret
Postcrossing

seen

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • November 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • July 2012


  • o' hail
    Designer: SPLASH!
    Resources: 1 | 2