|
Friday, June 20, 2008
![]() HELLO WEENEEFRETTT, THIS IS HOW MUCH I HEARTS YOUU. RIGHT AT THE TOP OF MY POST LE! :D:D:D cheer ups. I think you can tell we both love PATRICK! Same bag too omg. Okay, I think I have really retarded friends. See for yourself. :D (Since it's like the trend now to widely broadcast your friends' not-so-pleasant moments on msn, blogs etc. el people love doing that eh. :D) Meet YY & the animal clips (which are ALL ALL ALL MINE! MINE! MINE! :)) ![]() Meet winnie & her pale legs. ![]() Meet sonjia & her spinach. ![]() Meet ah lim &.. BE AMUSED. Meet yining & the dark holes. :D Meet seokpeng & whatever she might be laughing at. Meet wanqing & her favourite prawn crackers. Meet yunting & her bald spot :D (Hopscotch made her so happy I think.) Szeying so cute! :D:D My favourite maggot aka stonefish okay. ![]() Meet olivia & her witchy look. It's the IN thang nowwz. Gee, dont I pale in comparison to them? Like Im so glam and all... But this is why I love them AHAHAHH. :D:D:D I like seeing photos of happy people. :D (note:I dont have unglam pics of ALL my friends, these are the ones I can find..) ![]() My 19 JUNE: OUTING WITH SNRS :D:D Had maths test today, it was HOHOHO! ... nevermind. Went to meet winnie, shihui, huixin and qianzhi at cine! :D Xiuhui couldnt come 'cause she had to work. :( Well, -winnie's as crappy as ever and the heels didnt really work wonders :P -shihui's as black as ever and eats at about 50times the speed of mine. -huixin talk as fast as ever and her hair is still full of VOLUME. -qianzhi's as auntie as ever and funny. ANOTHER OUTING SOON OKAY JO DADDD. :D:D |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |





