|
Friday, June 06, 2008
HEY HEY HEY :DI had been BUSY BUSY! With what you say? ... Meeting people in my dreams ._. I dreamt that I met this group of artsy fartsy people with the most outstanding personalities ever. And I had recurring dreams about this particular person! O_O I hope these dreams mean something, something that only my subconcious mind registered. Hmm. BUT, I also dreamt that I got chased by winifred's 3 big dogs (wth?) and I lost my havaianas while running away. And that YY was being an idiot over my misfortunes. These dreams are tiring you know! Ughhhhhhhh, whatever. Gummi Bears I put my gummi bears together Two by two To portray the love That I have for you Red and yellow bears Living life and having fun Then I chewed them all together So that they would be as one :] On another issue.. "OMG, I SMELL FART ON THE TRAIN! SOMEBODY FARTED OMG!" "cos th person saw u. then couldnt contain it. lol!" "THAT'S SO MEAN OF HIM. But the ppl on the train are all of other races.. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO RACIAL HARMONY?" "it died :D " Labels: banana, funny, thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |