|
Thursday, June 12, 2008
IT'S TRUE.For what reason might we cling to objects, old photographs, tarnished jewelry, yellowed letters? They are charms, little pieces of magic. Cause when we touch them, we regain for a second what time has stolen or worn away. How about yesterday I kept having flashbacks because I stupidly decide to poke through my rv days photos and PAE, and end up sleeping at 5am. O_O Yes, I fricking miss those days. ![]() BAREFOOT IN THE PARK 2004. I miss those el dayss. (Try spotting me.) ![]() SECTHREE CLASS. Our fav geog teacher! ![]() I was sick but she insisted on taking pictures. Ven the pig. :D ![]() KAILINNNNNN. Same pri sch, same sec sch, same JC. O_O I wish we have more normal conversations instead of all that suaning from you. Hmm. MY RV UNIFORM IS GONE! I wanted to keep it for like, Halloween but it got thrown away I think. ![]() EL SECFOURS'06 with jnrs! :D ![]() This is a common sight in el back then. Really. PAE - one of the best days of my life. If I can timetravel, I would travel back then. The things we did, the ponning of lessons or ponning of school... How about the day of JAE school postings was the worst day of my life so far. ![]() 07A02 - PAE ![]() Our OGL's say that we're their babies! Hence this. ![]() F1 chicken-rice dinner. To my left, there's bestfriend. To my right, there's wanqing (whom I didnt know back then). Some random board we drew on during Love Fiesta. I like this pic but scarily, NONE of us remember where we took it? One of the days when we pon school to go Settlers. SNG YUN TING aka BANANA aka B1 aka SMALL EYES aka QUEEN NOOB aka SHE-MAN aka FATTY aka SEXY *** aka RETARD FACE aka BESTFRIEND. Let's show that there are friendships that goes on forever. Labels: banana, el, memories, PAE |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |








