|
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The next time you see me around, I will be 10kg heavier.Your first reaction will probably look like a gaping dead fish (you know this look :O ). Then, you will be WOW-ED by my amazing growth in the chest area, with D-cups at least. Ya right, fat hope. BUT STILL! Surely eating fastfood almost everyday will have some negative repercussions! And its not that I love oily, unhealthy junk or something but fastfood chains is an alternative to the library-where-there-is-always-no-empty-seats and I need a place to study. I believe I have never studied this much in my entire life so far. UGH. Reagan and Gorby are irritating 'cause history is irritating when I can remember all the facts. PS: Im getting more and more convinced that my father is a deadweight loss. Labels: life |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |