|
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Photo update at last! :DI hope I didnt miss any outings out.. ZOO It looks nicer than a decade ago. Baboons have the most disgusting butts ever. Consider that butts are already disgusting in the first place. Ah Meng's bronze statue, in the middle of nowhere. CHIMPS! My fav! :D THAT PINK THING IS ITS DICK YOU KNOW? Gross. This is hilarious. ![]() I dont even remember this being taken... "Quit staring, Bitch." TEAM OUTING Cool pic. Notice how everybody is unglam in some ways EXCEPT yiqian. Unbelievable right. 07A01: Class photo taking & random pics Blood donors and supporters (Im obviously one of the supportors). LOOK AT SZEYING LAUGHING AT US IN THE BACKGROUND! (click to enlarge) Stupid maggot. Something I drew for Sha. Inspired by the joker. (supposedly) Studying-Sleepover at Bestia's house ![]() Bestia cooked pasta and linda cooked potato soup for us all! :D :D Why so sad Sha? bestfriend=awesomeness Today was spent studying at tanglin mall starbucks, followed by a foray into town to buy something that will keep me happy throughout prelims. Studying was productive but shopping wasnt. Argh. So on the long bus journey home, I totally slumped in my seat and allowed my thoughts to drift. How odd and unpredictable the way things have gone. The Luck God has certainly smiled on me more since I've gotten in jc. "How did you both became bestfriends just by knowing each other in PAE?" This was the question frequently asked by our friends initially. And this question is usually answered with a shrug and a smile. I guess amazing and unexpected things do happen. Agreeing with what bestia said recently, when you lose something, you might actually gain something more. So I was thinking perhaps its really a blessing in disguise that we werent in the same sch, same class. We might not know each other's daily habits and pet peeves that usually comes with seeing the person everyday day in school but, (damn I dont know how to put this into words) Im really happy with how things are now. THANKS BESTFRIEND, YOU PUT RAINBOWS IN MY LIFE! (rainbows cause there're rainy bad times but the sun still shines afterwards) :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
WE CAN ACE A'S TOGETHER! And winifred actually made me a good-luck-for-prelims-and-A's kind of card. Nice, nice surprise. :D Maybe I can give her an elaborate stinkbomb for her bday? :D yining says im lucky. I agree. Especially also cause I can just pop her a visit at 10.30pm, chat at her void deck and wonder why there's a bloody hole in the ceiling. :D Labels: banana, constant, life, photos, the greatest things in life, thoughts, vball |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |

