|
Thursday, October 02, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA TURTLE! :D![]() Yes, Im finally uploading photos.. Xuan's Bday The fire-starter. The hot-dogs/crab-sticks pokers. Ironically, I dont have any pics of the birthday girl that day cause I didnt save them from xuan's blog and now I dont know how to access her archives! -_____- Linda's Bday Newyork-newyork (Not very nice food, IMO) But there's cool waitresses/waiters. The one that served us has cool dreadlocks! :D szeying was in love while turtle was amazed. Hoodies yo! What 'cha lookin' at? The HIPHOP feel is da in thang. Pardon my obscene top (I've no idea what happened..Maybe turtle groped me? Dont know.) BUT, Im just trying to show that they are my gurrls. MINE! Common of Singaporeans: Money-face. Presenting the GIRLS. Presenting the GIRLS again! OH WAIT.. oh. nevermind. Mr Shankar said, "NUM guys = SNAGs (Sensitive New Age Guys) = Gays (implied meaning)." ????? ?????????????????????????? The obligatory toilet shot. From Esplanade roof top terrace. THIS GOT A VERY COOL FEEL RIGHT? Like album cover photo. :D And the thing is, they werent posing on purpose but REALLY looking at the Merlion that way. A sign that I dislike junkai and junkai dislikes me back. HAHAH! Luckily it was dark, if not would have seen my pimples already... If Im in a bad mood, I might just crop the left side of the pic away. Ruffians-wannabes (not). Szeying's Bday (By the way, look out for Stella's unglam photos. There are many.) Our photographer of the day! UM, imaginary xiaolongbaos? THIS IS CLASSIC HAHAHA! Finally see bestia giving The Bestia Look to someone else rather than me ._. You could just see the thought bubble above her head, with the words "HAIYO, CHILDISH" in it. LOLLOL. Evidence that szeying is crazy. I think this is the general reaction when people see shasha (the said photographer of the day) taking their pictures. Cause shasha is scary..oh you wouldnt want me to elaborate why. :D:D:D:D:D Great shot! Szeying's face is so nicely covered heheh. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Szeying looks ready to bite someone. :D ![]() "Hey look, whats that?" ![]() "What? A boob? Turtles have boobs?" *gives an incredulous look* (Alrights, this is fictional.) ![]() ![]() ![]() mengli was really high that day. ![]() ![]() After the lunch/bowling session, we went to sit at the steps outside Marina Sq where we had an exciting game of Handiplast. Everybody went home with major bloodclots on their thighs (I had the worst) as souvenirs. My prelims results sucks. There's less than 28 days to A's and Im not quite sure if I can really make it. Wish I could meet bestfriend and complain complain complain about all the lil' shits but she's stressed too! So we wouldnt be meeting up till after A's... But well, we will both work darn hard through this tough period right! :D Off to studying, let there be hope -___- Labels: banana, birthday, clique, life, photos, thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |











