|
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I MUST ABSOLUTELY blog about my battle with the Giant Cockroach early this morning (read: 4.17am).Fact No.1: It freaking woke me up by running across me. Fact No.2: Making alot of noise at the same time, banging into things in my room etc. Fact No.3: Saw it crawled over my precious LEGOs and precious notes when I realized that something was amiss and I switched on the lights. Fact No.4: Took a 8-Days magazine (used to buy every issue until I come to my senses) and whacked it when it paused on my Cold War notes. Fact No.5: It didnt bloody die you know, even when its innards were on the magazine and my notes. Fact No.6: I whacked it continuously until two of its legs came off. Fact No.7: Sprayed insecticide on it but, it still lives! Fact No.8: May I add that the bloody cockroach was freaking huge and it took about 20mins to die! Fact No.9: Read my notes meanwhile. Fact No.10: Threw away the front pages of my notes, scooped the (finally) dead cockroach into a plastic bag, wrote "Xiao Qiang" on it, leave it in the kitchen sink to surprise Dad & went back to sleep. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. It could have been worse mans. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |