|
Saturday, October 25, 2008
I think my nextdoor neighbour got a new piano.Cause for the few days I had been at home, she's (I assume its a "She") been playing it the entire morning while Im studying. Which is quite alright actually, until she starts playing all the sad sad chinese (the family's from china) songs over and over again! ARGHFUG. So instead of thinking why JO causes more continuities in the development of SEAsian nationalism, Im thinking about other things.. ...Good ol' RV days with dear partner grace... ...Last year's... UGHFUG. Im so gonna break into her house and thrash that bloody piano. Exams period is a nasty period because you tend to neglect the people around you when you're fervently studying. I dont like this. okayokayokay, one more month one more month one more month. But it feels like forever. RAWR. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |