|
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Work sucks by the way.I've decided to talk about work because it's eating up most part of my life ravenously. TOO MANY THINGS TO DO ALRDY LA FK. I asked chiang what to do, because Im so unhappy. He says for now I've just got to find some kind of motivation. Very hard le. I'm so gonna enjoy myself during this "extended weekend" before Im back to hellhole. Life is too short to be unhappy. PHOTOS UPDATE- 15-17 Jan, Clique Chalet First night was spent at downtown east chalet cause we didnt managed to check in to the one we booked initially. Stella & Linda challenged everyone to a tug-of-war blankets even though we were darn tired ._. Didnt take much pics during chalet cause I was partially unconcious (tired) for most part of it ._. This is one scary pic. Vodka & mahjong. Stella & her awesome fashion sense. 20 Jan, celebrated my bday with clique Everybody rushed down after work! :D Hungry beasts. I bring my little men everywhere with me ._. SZEYING TRYING TO EAT HIM UP! Birthday wishes are the most sacred, because opportunity only comes once per year. Blowing imaginery candles ._. Thanks darlings. :D :D You know linda, these are creepy... The clique (it's a little dark huh, I will do some photo editing soon..) 21 Jan, celebrated my bday (actual day) with bestfriend :D:D:D During work, stella tricked me to go BK for lunch & I GOT A DARN NICE SURPRISE! --> Buddies jesline & junyao were there! :D They came down from school manssss. :D But after some chatting, chiang & I had to go back to office quickly cause TOO MANY THINGS TO DO. : Dinner with banana after work. People says simple things are the sweetest joy. (I KNOW THIS SOUNDS GAY BUT DONT READ TOO MUCH INTO IT OKAY, THERE'S NO HIDDEN MEANING.) This is the only decent photo in my camera that we took because my sony h10 Sylar is just not suited for self-portrait-ish way of taking pictures.. 22 Jan, celebrated with the girls They waited for me till 8.30 to have dinner tgt! :O Labels: banana, birthday, clique, constant, photos, thegirlss |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |