|
Friday, March 13, 2009
I used to look at this picture everyday during the Alvls period.. Because theresa printed this out for us mah & I always have it in my file. So I was tidying my room (neverending chore I must say) and I came across this photo/card and what the heck, I time-travelled (in my mind). Cause these are the crazy people I studied with intensely during the Alvls & memories the places we tried to study at and stuff we do when studying, came back in a rush. Also, I just finished reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter & it's a book of regrets and how we may try to stop time, to capture the essence of the moment, we never really could. What we have though, are little charms, a fragment of the memory, something we can actually hold within the palm of our hands. And because the power of the mind is darn awesome, when we have in our hands these little pieces of magic, we re-live what time has worn away. I think thats why I constantly need to pack my room, I kept hoarding those little pieces of magic ._. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |